“Our mission at SNA Toronto is to unite all those respectful of Sree Narayana Guru’s philosophy and we strive to learn, understand, practice, preserve and perpetuate the Guru’s Upanishadic wisdom and its doctrines of universal brotherhood and multicultural co-existence in Canadian society.”
Establishment and operation of an Open Organization for the purposes of:
1. Uniting the residents of Greater Toronto Area (‘GTA’) and neighbouring areas who are respectful of the philosophy and teachings of Sree Narayana Guru;
2. Preserving the traditions of Sree Narayana Philosophy by members engaging in learning the philosophy and works of Sree Narayana Guru;
3. Perpetuating the noble tenets of Sree Narayana Philosophy, in particular the values of universal brotherhood and multicultural co-existence in Canadian society;
4. Hosting relevant literary, musical and other educational and cultural events and conventions, including festivities for the preservation of the common heritage of people of South Asian descent;
5. Promoting interests of members and mutual aid and assistance to new settlers and senior citizens; and
In the longer term, establishing and maintaining a centre for multicultural activities in line with Sree Narayana Philosophy.